A flashy color block lightweight, quarter length running sock that fits like nothing else out there. SynchroKnit construction drops stitches out of the knitting process to create a sock that is shaped like a foot and not like a tube. This allows for proper support and a contoured fit to be applied. Guaranteed not to slip or slide around in your shoe. This is the most precise fit available anywhere. A subtle cushion in the footbed adds extra bounce to each step.
- SynchroKnit™ patented contour knit, removes unneeded fabric creating an unrivaled precise fit.
- Double "Y" heel gore provides the most precise heel fit available.
- "Y" gore toe box provides perfect room for natural expansion
- Seamless toe seam
- Size and Made in USA knit into cuff
- Lightweight zone cushioned foot
51% Polyester, 38% Stretch Nylon, 7% Tencel®, 6% Spandex
The Experts Say:
"The Surpass Quarter gives me the ankle coverage I want on trails. They fit great and never slip into my shoe." - Jonnah Perkins, Ultrarunner, farmer and SynchroKnit Ambassador
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection